is a three level reading series for young learners of English. In each book, carefully graded reading passages are supported by a variety of exercises. By completing these exercises, students build vocabulary, extend grammatical knowledge, and progressively consolidate their reading skills.
To make the passages and exercises appealing, the authors have created fun, same-aged characters for the fictional passages. In student book 2 and 3 these fictional passages are interspersed with a small number of non-fiction passages that reflect the varied interests of elementary school students.
also provides an easy-to-follow lesson format that enables students to actively take part in the reading and thinking process.
- A memorable and interesting family of characters
- Exciting passages with warm feelings and humor
- Cumulative vocabulary and reading skill practice
- Vivid illustrations to spark learners' imagination
- A systematic lesson process
- A picture dictionary in each book
- Accompanying audio recordings
- Fun comics
- Student Book (1~3)
Including Audio CD
- Workbook (1~3)
- Teacher's Manual (1~3)
- Reading Train Online
Learning Content Management System
Interactive e-book for Classroom Use
Additional Practice Activities